Sunday, October 2, 2016

WHAT'S NEW!

Gourmet Unscented, Olive Oil, Goats Milk Soap

GOURMET, LUXURY ARTISAN SOAP, HANDMADE

PURE OLIVE OIL GOATS MILK SOAP - COLD PROCESSED

UNSCENTED, with a natural earthy smell that I am addicted too!

After a long day and night creating; why not pamper yourself with the BEST, fresh, Gourmet, silky soft, nourishing soap, with the best ingredients!

Handmade, rich emollient olive oil soap made with Organic Goat Milk!

I have been known to make small batches of cold processed organic soaps especially for artisans under my trademark; Earth Therapy™, this is a limited edition batch. If my customers like it I will make more.

You can use this silky, emollient soap for your Face, Body, & Artisans Hands!

www.artwearelements.etsy.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment